Le vendredi 20 mai 2005 à 18:34 +0200, Melchior FRANZ a écrit :
> * Ima Sudonim -- Friday 20 May 2005 17:49:
> > The new signs program, it's great!
>
> If it weren't that unhumble, I would agree. I enjoy it a lot.   :-)
> I've meanwhile made a (simple) webpage for it, so that I don't have
> to announce here on the list every time I make some changes:
>
>   http://members.aon.at/mfranz/flightgear/signs.html
>
> If you are going to use the new versions, it's a good idea to uninstall
> the old once. Not only did I change the path (signs/ instead of sign/)
> and the package names, but also the format: formerly I used ft (eeww),
> because that was what the airport data was in. Now I'm using meters.
> (Easy to convert in case someone has already started to make his own
> topographic database.) Also, I'm about to finish Germany. (Ready
> tomorrow.) I fixed some bugs in the Austrian database ("Salzburg" placed
> correctly), added a few villages ("Fucking"[1] in Upper Austria -- how
> could they miss it?!?, "Strasswalchen", etc.), and other objects (Castle
> "Hochosterwitz", some (non-classified) military facilities).

Hello Melchior

thanks for the good results.
Everything working.

i am working on France database, that will take many hours-days may be
weeks before getting a good result (about 35000 cities and villages)
Using GETELEV i discover that i am loosing every "#comments....# in the
file.out (i am using comments which indicates the 'administrative
cutting' of France => "departements" and the précision of the
coordinates)
Do you think we could keep it with that program.

--
Gerard