>[..]
> Hey, LTC apparently has a tradition of making chips for easy
> application. I never knew they have such a nice A/D converter.
> I'd be primarily interested to know how you did the driver. Did you
> pick one from the Linux kernel and changed a few bits or did you build
> one from scratch ?
>
> Cheers,
>       Martin.

I looked thru the existing joystick drivers, took some pieces of some of them
and added my own stuff. Thats what software development is all about - see
what others are doing and add own ideas. Who builds new software from
scratch?
A wise man once said:
".. men never really invents something - he just rearranges things .."

Greetings out of nimbostratus, Torsten