On June 27, 2005 04:26 am, Erik Hofman wrote:
> Harald at one point added a check to make sure the RenderTexture context
> was actually available. It almost looks like this was a bit too drastic.
>
> Erik

Interesting.  I happen to keep getting an error regarding RenderTextuer
context -- in both 16bits and 24bits color.

IRQ's not enabled, falling back to usleeps: 11 1 169
Disabling HW TCL support
WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
WARNING: ssgLoad3ds: Texture coords missing.
RenderTexture Error: Couldn't find a suitable pixel format. <<<<<
WARNING: ssgLoadAC: Failed to open
'/usr/local/FlightGear/share/FlightGear/Aircraft/c172r/Models/c172-dpm.ac'
for reading
WARNING: ssgLoadAC: Failed to open
'/usr/local/FlightGear/share/FlightGear/Aircraft/pa28-161/Models/pa28-161.ac'
for reading

I have done "apt-get install --reinstall" for XFree and Mesa already, but the
error still presists.  I have begun doing searches on Google for this error,
but I haven't find anything helpful so far.

Do you guys know what cause this error?

Thanks in advance,
Ampere