Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:

hmm... I have tried removing, purging and reinstalling everything related to Mesa, but the error message about RenderTexture is still there.

Mathias is the only other person who has the same problem as I have, and he/she is also using the r200 driver:
http://baron.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2005-June/037272.html

I guess something in RenderTexture.cpp is incompatible with Radeon driver?

That could be, or a driver problem (although I would expect it catch up earlier since the RenderTexture code is used by more projects.

The funny thing is that I couldn't get pbuffers to work on my O2 myself, until I started using the RenderTexture class. Everything works like a charm now ...

Erik