On Sonntag 10 Juli 2005 19:32, Harald JOHNSEN wrote:
> >BTW: i have renamed every alpha objects "noshadow......"
>
> You can now use the <noshadow> animation in your models and reference
> all the parts that should not
> cast shadow. Examle for radio-medium.xml :
>  <animation>
>   <type>noshadow</type>
>   <object-name>Wires.1</object-name>
>   <object-name>Wires.2</object-name>
>  </animation>
Yes.
As I last looked into the shadow code, there was some heuristic based on
object names which made some surfaces 'noshadow' ones.
That heuristic gives me false positives with the F-18.

I would vote for dropping that heuristic completely and apply the noshadow
where apprioriate.

    Greetings

           Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]