Paul Kahler wrote:

This may be too late now unless the address changes. Get the email
address off the web pages. Just where do you think the spammers are
getting the address from? My ISP has some form of spam blocking, but I
receive about 1 spam every month or two. I think the reason for this is
that my email address isn't posted in plain text anywhere on the net. It
is there of course (on my contact page), just not in machine readable
form.

This may not be practical for FG. I dunno, just a thought.

I believe the addresses, especially the ones getting spam are not posted anywhere ... except there are places that archive the flightgear mailing lists and at least in the past have kept all the email addresses intact in clear text. :-(

New stuff is generally ok, but stuff in the historical archives out there is mostly what's getting us.