"Ampere K. Hardraade" wrote:

> Nope.  I can sort mails by thread, date, and author fine.  It's just that I
> feel a message board is more organized.  In anycase, it doesn't matter, as
> majority of the developers object to the idea of switching to a message
> board.

To my recognition most arguments are not against the idea of a message
board, instead people simply object to the idea of a web forum.
Let's face it: These web forums are nothing but a poor man's Usenet: A
really good idea combined with a really bad implementation. We could
try the "real thing", if people want to.

To my knowledge the newer releases of Mailman allow for communication
with a news server, this could be a way to go if you really want a
message board like system.

Cheers,
        Martin.