"dene maxwell" wrote:

> Sort of associated with your river issue is the issue of railways and the
> sections of railways that are through tunnels.... this particularly effects
> me as two of the longest rail tunnels in the southern hemisphere are in my
> local area and it looks silly to have them placed on the surface climbing
> 60deg slopes .... I have talked to Fred about being able to resolve this in
> FGSD but no firm answer yet.

Please tell us what you expect Frederic to do for you ? Do you really
think he will personally tweak the landcover data for every one of us
as long as we expect him to do this ? No, he won't.
Frederic is working on tools that hopefully enable us to tweak the data
but it would be ridiculous to expect him to do the user's work as well,

Martin.