..agreed ;o) , however Microsoft is:  http://groklaw.net/

> > .._if_ we go the P2P way, we would need to scare off anyone who
> > isn't squeaky clean, by turning them into RIAA, BSA, FBI etc or face
> > litigation."
>
> it's what you do with it that is :D

..keep in mind Microsoft has the funds to sell the press, legislators,
bureaucrats, law enforcement, the electorate and the "comsumers"
any kinda image they like to sell.  Our only defense is, remain so
squeaky clean we can tell anyone the truth under oath and have
the judge swat Microsoft flat.

> "BitTorrent, and peer-to-peer (P2P) are protocols, like HTTP and
> EMail. It is true that they can be used to share files illegally, but
> the same is true of HTTP."
> http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/faq.php#bt1

..we still might wanna do our own thing, like serve scenery, weather
and multiplayer data out with "hangared" planes, call it "FG-hangar"
or something, and pick what we like from BT&eM etc.

> Bittorrent is faster when it comes to distributing large files. Also
> it doesn't have a search engine (though some clients do, but it's not
> the same as eMule).

..ok, details or urls so I can form an informed opinion?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: