On Thursday 18 May 2006 07:11 pm, dene maxwell wrote:
> >> known good sim)...but still only the first entry shows.... how do I get
> >> more than 1 AI object to show?

The AI scenario files can define any number of AI objects.  The default files
you see are all "demo" files, just to get you started, and I think they have
only one AI object.  Add as many AI objects as you like.

Also, the <ai> and <ai-traffic> items in preferences.xml refer to two
completely different AI systems.  The <ai-traffic> system is used for adding
random GA traffic to your simulation.  For your project you want to use the
<ai> system.

Dave