Douglas Campos wrote:
 > but content developers can't just stick with plib branch? afaik
 > we'll only making the "porting work" at trunk, right?

No, they can't; not if (by Mathias's suggestion) new features are
added only to the head and not to the plib branch.  See his post a few
messages up.

That issue is, in fact, exactly what got me into this thread.  I'm
fine with maintaining two branches in parallel while one stabilizes.
But cutting off the working branch when the new one is still
stabilizing is just wrong.

Andy