On Sat 10 February 2007 01:15, gh.robin wrote:
> On Fri 9 February 2007 20:22, leee wrote:
> > It's difficult to imagine a system problem that might cause this
> > behaviour, in view of the fact that resetting appears to fix the problem.
> >
> > However, I know that there are a few problems that I've seen here that no
> > one else appears to have experienced on their systems, one long running
> > example being problems with the wind and visibility settings not being
> > honoured.
> >
> > If it is a system problem, I simply don't know where to start looking.
> > Could a compiler problem cause this?  It's the only thing I can think of
> > in view of the fact that I'm using Debian Stable and the gcc version is
> > pretty old.  I'm not sure that would explain the history of the problem
> > either, that is, it was working ok then stopped working ok.
>
> I am using Fedora Core 5 daily updated.
> gcc (GCC) 4.1.1

And in addition to,
 when i said:
 was working with
CVS FlightGear and Simgear  dated "2007-12-27"  built
was nor working with
CVS FlightGear  and Simgear dated "2007-12-27 12:00"  built

These two release  where rebuilt especially with the same system
configuration, which remove any doubt regarding any system differences.

Regards
--
GĂ©rard