* Csaba Halász -- Friday 06 April 2007:
> However, the instrument needle works as if it
> were a fixed compass card indicator, which it isn't. So there should
> be an additional rotation applied to adjust for the a/c heading.

Umm ... but without the patch it *is* a fixed compass. The scale
doesn't rotate, and for that the needle was right, albeit inconvenient.
(Older instruments were like that, as Vivian has told me once. This
is also like it's in the Seahawk). Is the scale on the Lightning
supposed to rotate? In that case the patch isn't complete. The
scale rotation is missing.

m.