Hi,

Today I began to do the final texturing of the ec135
v.0.2, but soon I began to stick - I read about a
copyright infringement about a pic of a large
frankfurter.

 My problem: May we use logos of airlines, aircraft
manufacturer etc.? Even the trademarks? (example: Bo
105 ist registrated trademark of Eurocopter)

There are some aircrafts at our page flightgear.org
which uses official logos like the 737, 777....

Can somebody help me how to deal?

Greetings
HHS