I doubt there's something like fair use - either it's allowed (by the
trademark owner) or not.

What might look like fair use most probably only shows that the
trademark owner doesn't know it (how should he? we are not that big
yet...) - or he doesn't care (I've heard that this might result in a
possible loss of the trademark in some countries...)

So this only leaves the possibility to ask kindly for permission
(perhaps the PR department) - and sensible companies will allow this
cheap marketing for them...

But INAL,
Christian