On Fri 11 May 2007 22:30, Georg Vollnhals wrote:
> gh.robin schrieb:
> > Again,
> > After many research, i have found an OSG svn/cvs   version which suit to
> > me, good frame rate close to that one i get with plib (plib with 3D
> > clouds and shadow).
> >
> > That version is dated   10-04-2007.
> >
> > Regards
>
> Hi Gérard,
>
> as my OSG framerate has dropped from 85 to 13 I want to go back to the
> OSG version you mention.
>
> Can you help me and tell me what command for *svn* to use to download
> the version 10-04-2007?
>
> Thank you very much in advance
>
> Regards
> Georg EDDW

Hello Georg,

Because,  i have a lot of backup  (SG/FG/OSG) , i did rebuilt FG with an older
OSG (10-04-2007) i had kept.

Not from a new download

The best, i guess, for you is to download from my URL the sources.

I have built a tar.gz file  which contains
 OpenSceneGraph, OpenThreads, Producer

all of them from cvs/svn  10-04-2007.

here the link

http://perso.orange.fr/GRTux/OSG-7-0410.tar.gz