* Tim Moore -- 5/18/2007 9:20 AM:
> renderer.cxx already contains a lot of OSG specific code; in fact it
> would be fair to say that is all OSG specific code.

I agree. Main/fg_os*.cxx are there to handle the operating system dependent
interfaces for window management/keyboard/mouse: glut and later sdl. But if
the osg counterparts can fully replace those two on all platforms (maybe
they
are even better?), then we should probably delegate that job to osg and drop
glut/sdl support altogether. I doubt we would ever have introduced the
fg_os*
files if plib had offered all we need. glut is a dying species, just
like plib ...

m.