Olaf Flebbe wrote:

>Him
>
>If I remember correctly, Aerotro discovered these kind of bugs have been
>only in the WIndows/plib code (both in the build 1 supplied by Fred
>Bouvier and a build I offered a few weeks before).
>
>The OSG build seems to be fine. So I would suggest: The plib branch is
>broken.
>
>Cheers,
>   Olaf

Hey folks. It's time for me to be em-bare-assed.  The <pointmass>
problem was real... for an older version of the source (an issue for
which I must have skipped the discussion). My problem wasn't that I had
out-of-date source but that I wasn't getting my newly built executable
in the right place. VC8 provides for post-build actions, such as copying
your new executable to the proper place. I had studiously set that
feature up to copy the exe to a stale directory.

Please accept my apologies for wasting your time.

--
Reagan Thomas
CEAT Labs