--- Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * John Denker -- Wednesday 04 July 2007:
> > > Well, there are still two objections concerning the submissions:
>
> [- fixed size and positions of dialogs]

<snip>

> But the first problem concerns both submissions,
> and to reduce noise on the list I combined that. Didn't work out. :-)

Until you mentioned it, I thought all these comments only applied to the
flight control popup so I wasn't paying much attention. I think perhaps
you were being too efficient ;)

Could you explain further regarding the fixed size of the dialogs? I used
the table layout for both the system-failure and instrument-failure
dialogs, with the width and height defined to set appropriate padding. Is
there a better way to do this that I'm not aware of (or have forgotten)?

I tested both dialogs with both GUI styles, and they looked acceptable to
me.

Changing the name to failures.nas, and "gremulate" to, say, "generate"
sounds fine to me. While I think the word "gremlins" is appropriate in
this context, I can appreciate that for non fluent English speakers it
might lead to confusion.

-Stuart