Yes, it absolutely be part of flight simulation software.  The main reason I
made the Canberra B(I)8 was so that I had an appropriate aircraft to
investigate LABS/toss-bombing scenarios and techniques.  This wasn't because
I wanted to pretend to vapourise lots of people but because the aerial
manuevers are interesting in their own right.

Saying that FG should be a 'civil' only flight sim is saying that certain
aerial manuevers must not be performed using it.  Should I not have done an
SU-37 to show that the YASim FDM is capable of performing many of the
manuevers that the real aircraft is capable of, just because it is a military
aircraft, and should we not be allowed to investigate these technologies and
developments in FG?

I think that trying to insist on a civil only FG seems too much like an
ineffective and misplaced form of censorship that will change nothing in the
real world, and that is really where the problem is.

LeeE