Hmmm

> That's now finished and, as expected, makes firing
> of bindings between
> 20% and 90% faster. But I doubt that it will improve
> any stuttering
> problem that some people have. (I still don't have
> *any* such problem.
> I had in the past, and I've only changed the kernel
> version, libc, and
> the nvidia driver since then. Same old crappy
> hardware.)

So your FGFS runs totally smooth?
When it is so easy, why have so much people problems
with? And on different platforms?

Some things I noticed this night working on the
737-300 in OSG:
-the stutters gets more and worser, when starting in
the air several times in a row.

-approaching the ground increases the stutters too.

Maybe a RAM-Problem, but I'm not sure.

Just some notes....
HHS

      Machen Sie Yahoo! zu Ihrer Startseite. Los geht's:
http://de.yahoo.com/set