On Monday 01 October 2007 22:20, Durk Talsma wrote:

> I will probably try running a valgrind session sometime this week (yohoo, 1
> hour to just get past initialization, and 1 frame every 20 seconds. :-) ).
> And also try running vmstat

FWIW, I did run a short valgrind session. Execution time wasn't nearly as bad
as I feared it would be. Couldn't get the seneca engines to start while
running under valgrind though. I did a few international teleports, and
closed FlightGear after about one hours. Valgrind reported over 800 cases of
memory loss. I will probably try and fix some. Probably in random order,
driven by whatever seems doable at the time.

I just committed a fix for a tiny leak in multiplayer. Nothing significant, in
terms of memory leakage, but at least it's one off the list. :-)

Cheers,
Durk