Hi Chris,

  Let me express my appreciate to your wodwerful work. As I fly very often to
EDDF (in FG and IRL as well), this airport become one of my favourites.

  I have noticed only one minor issue so far with the buildings of Terminal
2DE and 1C. When you load AI traffic data and ground map for EDDF in FG you
will see airplanes parking at wrong positions (behind the buildings of
1C, "in" the passenger bridges of 2DE.)

  This problem can come from two sources, the parking positions can be defined
wrong, or the position or scale of the buildings can be wrong. Or both. :)

  When I was working on the ground map of EDDF I was using Google Earth to
measure the positions and directions (separately for every parking slot), so
I assume the parking positions are right.

  What I have noticed is that it looks if the buildings were displaced to the
west by about the distance between two passenger bridges. To show this I have
created some screenshots, which I have put in the gallery on fgfs.i-net.hu.

  What is your opinion? Can you check somehow if the buildings are placed at
the right position? Is it hard to move the buildings to east parallel the
longer side of Terminal2?

Thank you in advance,
Gabor