Hi Heiko,

On Monday 10 March 2008 19:06, Heiko Schulz wrote:
> So it is sure, that we will change the architecture of
> flightgear, like proposed in the "famous" pdf?

Actually, I don't think it's likely that that is going to happen anytime soon.
I wasn't really referring to this pdf, though, but refering to the idea of
moving the core of the AI traffic code out of FlightGear itself, and
communicate positions of other aircraft through the multiplayer system. We
discussed this idea a few months ago, and IIRC, everybody seemed to respond
fairly positive to the idea.

Cheers,
Durk