Hi Gabor,

first of all thank you for this very useful feedback.

>   I have noticed only one minor issue so far with the buildings of Terminal
> 2DE and 1C. When you load AI traffic data and ground map for EDDF in FG you
> will see airplanes parking at wrong positions (behind the buildings of
> 1C, "in" the passenger bridges of 2DE.)

I have AI traffic activated, but how do I make any AI planes park on the
  positions in your screenshots? Sorry. I'm still quite new to FG.

>   This problem can come from two sources, the parking positions can be
> defined
> wrong, or the position or scale of the buildings can be wrong. Or both. :)

If you used Google Earth, I don't think the positions are wrong. The
dimensions of the buildings are correct as well (measured with Google
Earth as well). I think the positioning is wrong, a fact that I didn't
care about too much until now :-)

>   What is your opinion? Can you check somehow if the buildings are placed at
> the right position? Is it hard to move the buildings to east parallel the
> longer side of Terminal2?

That would be no big deal and is overdue. Would you please tell me how
to get these planes on there parking positions for reference.

Cheers,
Chris