Hi all!

This issue still exists. The YASim FDM places the datum of the aircraft
at the end of the runway as startup position, which means that all
aircraft with datum=nose start behind the runway. Maybe we should use
the CG of the aircraft as reference point or calculate some offset to
the existing solution, as  some airports are unusable.

Thanks,
Markus