Michael Smith wrote:

> No good. Its not just starting there, if I start at LFPG then fly over
> LFPN it seg faults with that message.

Hmmm, I don't get a segfault here (Debian Etch/AMD64) but a 'hang on
startup'.

When starting at any of these two for example with "--log-level=debug"
I get tons of messages about loading shared objects which usually end
with the power line pylons. When I compare this to a similar startup at
EHAM, then I notice that the next thing to come should be loading of
the static objects - which appears to hang at LFP[G,N,O],

        Martin.