On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Martin Spott wrote:

> Michael Smith wrote:
>
>> No good. Its not just starting there, if I start at LFPG then fly over
>> LFPN it seg faults with that message.
>
> Hmmm, I don't get a segfault here (Debian Etch/AMD64) but a 'hang on
> startup'.

Are you sure it is a hang? On my (admittedly less powerful system) FG
needed more than 8 minutes to start. LFPN is close to Paris... :)

I could not reproduce the problem, though. However, I have some subsystems
switched off, e.g. the traffic manager - which could be asking for
airport/runway information.

Cheers,

Anders