Hi,

On Wednesday 31 December 2008 11:11:16 Frederic Bouvier wrote:
> An early 1.9.1 ?
>
> -Fred
>
> -- message original --
> Sujet:        Re: [Flightgear-devel] Big black box
> De:   Stuart Buchanan <stuart_d_bucha...@yahoo.co.uk>
> Date:         31.12.2008 09:51
>
> Tim Moore wrote:
> > Yeah, the lack of frame buffer object support turned out to be the common
> > denominator for users seeing the problem. I checked in code tonight that
> > should resolve the issue when frame buffer objects aren't available.
>
> Great stuff - thanks Tim.
>
> I wonder whether it would be worthwhile merging these bug fixes into a 1.9
> patch release.

I guess that as long as the updated binary is still compatible with the base
package, we could just release a quick source / binary only release. If
incompatibilities have already been introduced, we should consider doing a
full 1.9.1 bugfix release soon. I'd like to get some more feedback, but
perhaps early next week would be good.

In any case: Happy new Year everyone!

Cheers,
Durk