So, how about it?  Who is serious about going down that
road?
I am , for one, which is why I dont get the apperent need to impress the
general user community... I didn't think we were creating a game here...
I'm currently more interested in getting the glass cockpits to behave
realistically , but since I am not a RL pilot , finding accurate information
isn't that easy.Theory is great , but doesn't always match RL behavior...
Input is always appreciated , with facts and docs to back it up , but not
the "its wrong because I say so" kind of help ...
;)
Cheers