On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:59:46 +0200, Erik wrote in message
<4ab32fe2.4040...@ehofman.com>:

> I would have responded in this thread but decided not to since it
> probably would only add fuel to it. Let stick to that it's tasteless
> and realize that FlightGear has no support for weapons of mass
> murder. So this mission will end up being merely a sightseeing
> mission.
>
> Erik

..guns and bombs etc probably qualify as weapons of mass murder
since they historically has been used for that particular that
purpose, and some of our planes do support these items.

..what FG _could_ have, is a "point score" engine supporting
the full 4 Geneva Conventions, if you wanna "play war", you
should learn to do it right and legally, rather than use FG to
learn how to become a war criminal, and without even knowing it,
because FG is right now, no different from all the blood 'n gore
games that teaches the finer points of genocide, despite all the
lofty ideals of the tender FG developers. ;o)

..I dunno how to code it, but I can help out with the Conventions
and their application in military situations, it's been part of
my field of expertise since I served.
I also tried to build a translation service reusing the texts
of the over 130 different language versions.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: