both.

I used FGSD to move VMAP to what I had from a digitised map and I wrote
a little script to pull the topo contours and change the elevations from
a mapinfo file (plain text database).
I guess now that I can do the land cover directly from my shapefiles all
I need is to modify the elevations based on the shapefile topo data.

Jason