Vivian Meazza wrote:
> The ignore facility in the Network/Pilot List menu does something like that.
> You don't get any chat messages, but you can see the model. I don't know
> what the consequences of going beyond that might be ...

You could compare it to an IRC channel where users can get ignored,
kicked and even banned. Not that I'm propagating a kicking or banning
facility but making them invisible for others (may be even upon request
of the user) may provide a nice way for beginners to get used to such an
environment without the risk of annoying others.

Erik