Hello,

> Hello Heiko,
>
> I have another patch ready to submit with xml indents and
> tabs fixed and
> consolidation of redundant sections as well as alignment of
> the
> propeller spin axis with the spinner axis.
>
> I believe that the position on the ground should be totally
> determined
> by the gear compression forces and the mass and cg.
> I.e. it will
> correct itself once we implement correct gear
> compressions.  So don't
> mess with rotating the 3d model.  At least let me try
> to get it right
> with gear compressions.

O.k. as long this solves this issue completly.

> One other issue I see with the 3d model and the
> textures.  The way the
> cuts in the textures is done, one has nearly vertical
> surfaces on each
> side near the bottom edge of the windshield.  This
> results in severe
> stretching of the textures on each side below the
> windshield.  This is
> fairly obvious and needs to be corrected.  This again
> involves a lot of
> work.  Does the team think we need to fix this for the
> liveries before
> the next release as this is the default ac?

That would mean a complete new mapping of this part and that the textures and
liveries.
You woulden't notice it, if there woulden't be ambient shadow- it could be
maybe done with simple edtiting the liveries.

Regards
Heiko

Massenmails.
http://mail.yahoo.com