Hi Guys,

Few months back we spent a couple days trying to compile FG on Windows using
the FG Wiki and did not have any luck. This is a very frustrating point for
people who only work with windows and would like to contribute but don't
have a clear document or path on how to make this work.

Geoff, I appreciate your efforts in creating your own custom build process
but we could not get your files to work.

I'm sure there are many developers running Windows that can provide
effective contribution to this project but can't because of the difficult
build process.

Can someone explain why this has not been addressed?

Thanks!

Christian

FreedomWorks Inc.

US: 609-858-2290