Help please:
I know I had an Account, but now the system does not accept my login any
more! Recovery is not possible neither with e-mail, nor" jomo", nor
name, etc. If trying to create a new account it rejects by telling me
"jomo" is used.

For sure I had a login - see e.g. [Flightgear-devel] Translating
getstart.pdf to German from 3/24/2010 and several others - showing my
name and e-mail. By which I notice: My FirstName is written in real nice
German "Jörg" instead of the usual engl. "Joerg". May it be the new
Computers do not like that "ö"??

One more hint: I could not find my "articles" by search of title nor my
e-mail etc -- but I could list them in the complete list by date.

Can anybody help?? I would like to keep my "jomo"!!! Please!
joe