Stuart Buchanan wrote:
> On 20 Oct 2010, at 18:10, Nathanael Rebsch wrote:
>
>> In that case you bandwidth payload for no good reason.
>>

> No worse than at present. As I said earlier, I would also put a filter on the
> sender to filter the "casual" profanity and make our expected standard of
> behaviour clear.
>
> IMO a filter is a very cheap partial solution with little downside. If I get
> the chance in the next couple of days I'll put one together.
>
> Stuart

Still, a solution solely on the server can be more easily tweaked,
updated and taken care of in the case of bugs / issues.
which is not the case for clients unless they fetch a list from elsewhere.

personally i would vote for a system implemented on the servers. and in
addition frequent moderation.

Nathanael