Instead of trying to put together a list, you should watch a video of George
Carlin's "Seven dirty words."
Censorship is not the solution to this kind of problem.
It is just too easy to come up with a way to be offensive, or to threaten
someone.  If you decide to censor, then YOU take the responsibility for
anything that is not censored, since it is now "approved" by the filter.  If
the response is that the filter doesn't do a good job, then what is the point?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_dirty_words
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Carlin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Nrp7cj_tM

--Adam