Hi

I noticed today that the dense-slider for the 3d-clouds has dissapeared.
I found it a nice feature, as it could improve the framerates a lot for older,
weaker computers.

I know that it was difficult to use, as you had the 3d-clouds switch off and
on, to get the new value of cloud density in runtime.

Is there a way to get it back?

Cheers and a happy new year
Heiko