First and foremost, a huge THANK YOU goes out to Martin Spott. Without his
help, including giving access to resources I otherwise would not have, I would
have not been able to create the underlying data for this scenery much less
generate it. So thank you, Martin.

This scenery product is released under the GPLv2.

There are over eight square degrees of scenery to download - I believe eight
times the area of the Innsbruck scenery. For the most part, I think it is
fantastic, especially compared to the area's current scenery build. SRTM-1 is
used for elevation.

There are some problems with elevation, especially around airports, so this
should be treated as a beta product. Also, stream and road data is largely
still vmap0 data and not as accurate as the rest of the scenery, so some odd
placement is probable.

There are also some other minor problems with the scenery the majority of users
will not notice.

Developers of genapts should note KVUO - a part of the runway does not appear
in either the current scenery or the new scenery, probably due to a bug in this
program.

If you are interested, the scenery is available for download at my website,
http://www.stattosoftware.com/flightgear

Interesting airports to start from include:
KHQM
KSEA
KPDX
KVUO