Ron:

Thanks for the help with the airports, I'll recompile the scenery to fix the
problem. I'm still learning my way around TerraGear.

Is the problem with KVUO's definition, or rather within the program?

While a quick aerial check of KVUO shows the runway does have basic markings,
no reason why there shouldn't be a check in the program to make sure there is
length to draw non-precision markings, since there may be other problem
airports in the world.

Cheers
John