Heiko Schulz wrote

> >> Finally, I found 3 affected global models in fgdata. Martin, can you
> fix
> >> these please (needs to go to the scenery database):
> >> Models/Transport/ICE3middlecar.ac
> >> Models/Transport/ICE3middlecar2.ac
>
> > .... these had been directly committed to CVS by one of those overly
> >clever committers who are known to be ignorant, by tradition, of every
> >general consistency rule. Life could be so easy, if ....
>
> And before someone shouts at me:
> I was the author of the 3d-models- but the mentioned paths had been
> changed after I sent them to Vivian Meazza for including them into CVS.
> Not my fault, especially as I never had any right to directly commit
> things to CVS/GIT.
>
> Thanks to Thorsten B. for finding the cause of that problem and fixing it.

I will hold my hand up for the D: stuff. There seems to have been a
technical issue with the CVS client I was using at the time using absolute
paths - but now one seems to have noticed up to now. However, I don't and
never have had a F: drive.

And while Martin is making snide remarks - nothing was done without
discussing it with Jon Stockill first. I thought that he was running the
database - obviously he isn't and the discussions were meaningless. Pity no
one has told Jon.

Vivian