> Could we please stop hijacking threads?
>
> (and I know Martin wasn't the first offender)

Do not know. If You ask me then I never had started any fight and would
not do that here for sure. It's so hard to tell who offends who in non
directive communications what attempts to do so only spoil common air
without any productive result.

My interest here is clear, I had made FG GPL craft what had get a lot of
my time as most complicated FG craft until now, and it still not so
funny to user due to current FG limitations which me personally can not
push far. I do not mean to offend someone, only trying to find people
who could help me to do so.

So I highly agree with You, stopping of offense is best option.

Victor