ThorstenB wrote:

> In two cases the referenced textures aren't even in fgdata.

Hah, sounds familiar - that's a recurring cause of trouble with
submissions to the "Scenemodels" repository. _I_ am running a
consistency checker on every model, but .....

> Finally, I found 3 affected global models in fgdata. Martin, can you fix
> these please (needs to go to the scenery database):
> Models/Transport/ICE3middlecar.ac
> Models/Transport/ICE3middlecar2.ac

 .... these had been directly committed to CVS by one of those overly
clever committers who are known to be ignorant, by tradition, of every
general consistency rule. Life could be so easy, if ....

> Models/Buildings/tower-hexa.ac

That's an old-timer, will fix as well.

Thanks,
        Martin.