> I'll let you elaborate on this topic before I could answer.

Frederic, thank You for answer. It seems what it's become more or less
clear now.

I think it's reasonable to test osgEarth at least to compare speed,
exactness, and including possibilities then. If Your engine is
completely different osg based product than FG then difference between
it and osgEarth engine, which other completely different osg based
product, including is mostly virtual.

My opinion what's better to use things by near side, but only in case
it's better or equal to things on far. If it's hard to use then it seems
better to choose what's faster and easier in including.

As I heard, osgEarth already works as engine in some sim products. Do
not know if it have ROAM possibilities or some problems though. It would
be nice if some core level developer could look deeper into it. Dunno if
I could tell competent even if I would have time to test it myself.

Victor