Am 26.06.11 19:52, schrieb ecro...@aerolineas.com.ar:

Dear All,

I am very sorry for bothering, but we need your help in order to learn how to do an specifical configuration of Flightgear.- We are developing a new flight dynamics model in Aeronautical Engineering University of Argentina, and we are using Flightgear respect all out side view (worldview) in our emulator.- But we have several problems in order to configure the following screen elements:

We have one video card connecting with a Graphic Expansion Module ( Matrox TripleHead2Go ).- We place 3 projectors in order to generate an image of 210 degrees (70º/projector) in an cylindrical screen of 6 meters of diameter and 3 meters of hight.-

With this configuration we have 2 problems:

1) We need to know how to configure flightgear to make 3 diferents views but in the same screen (because the division shall do the Matrox module).- 2) We need to know how to make a vectorial correction of the image because each projector make a plain view but we have a cylindric view, so we have a parabolic error in the image.-

Will be really appreciate your reply / help.-

In the following link you can find preliminary photographies for reference.-

http://gsdv.com.ar/fotos/20110528/index.html

If you need more reference please don´t hesitate to contact me.-

Best Regards
Ezequiel

Buenos Dias Ezequiel and welcome aboard!

We have a fairly complex multi-monitor display setup on our presentation machine. You can find our configuration from last year's FSweekend at http://wiki.flightgear.org/FSweekend_2010. In rendering.xml, the first two <camera> entries show how to define viewports within one single window.
You can define the frustum or perspective for each single viewport.
For the correction of the parabolic distortion, I have no idea. But I remember that there was something presented along with the collimated display
http://wiki.flightgear.org/FlightGear_Newsletter_November_2010#Amateur_built_collimated_display
Maybe Gene or Tim can chime in here?

Good luck with your simulator - please make sure to keep us informed. Maybe you want to write a few lines in our newsletter? http://wiki.flightgear.org/FlightGear_Newsletter_June_2011

Thanks, Torsten