On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, Torsten Dreyer wrote:

> Buenos Dias Ezequiel and welcome aboard!
>
> We have a fairly complex multi-monitor display setup on our presentation
> machine. You can find our configuration from last year's FSweekend at
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/FSweekend_2010.
> In rendering.xml, the first two <camera> entries show how to define viewports
> within one single window.
> You can define the frustum or perspective for each single viewport.
> For the correction of the parabolic distortion, I have no idea. But I
> remember that there was something presented along with the collimated display
> http://wiki.flightgear.org/FlightGear_Newsletter_November_2010#Amateur_built_collimated_display
> Maybe Gene or Tim can chime in here?

I'm using essentially the same setup - a Digital TripleHeat2Go mated to a
NVidia GTX260 on one end and three Epson 705HD projectors on the other.
However, I'm using NThusim+ for the image distortion and some pretty
awesome Excel hackery that Wayne created in order to handle some of the
parabolic distortion issues.

I know there was some work done in order to pre-warp the output from FG,
but I'm not sure what the status of that is.  Because of NThusim+, I
wasn't paying that close attention to it (and I should have been).

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007

by the clean end.