HB-GRAL wrote:

> To get XPlane gpl airport data into a postgres/postgis database as ESRI
> shapes you can use the ogr2ogr gdal plugin written by Robin Peel [...]

  s/Robin Peel/Even Rouault/

I know because we've been exchanging a couple of EMails over the past three
years while chasing a few bugs in his implementation  ;-)

BTW, I'm really wondering why this forum user "Psadro" decided to invent his
own v8.50 apt.dat-parser because, according to his explanations, he's doing
exactly what's already implemented in the corresponding OGR-frontend.

Cheers,
        Martin.