On 05.09.2011 18:48, Robert wrote:
> One question I need to ask:
> What is the recording frequency? Can it be adjusted by the user?

The replay system uses three buffer levels: short term memory records 60
seconds at full frame rate, mid term buffer records another 10 minutes
at 2fps, and the long term buffer holds 1 hour at 1/5fps. As I stated
earlier, I'm not changing the buffering scheme itself. However, the
buffer durations and rates are exposed by properties now. So, if you had
enough memory, you could increase the buffer sizes or change their rates.

cheers,
Thorsten