Hello again,

I would like to add that I agree, that making any implication about
whether authors *should* migrate their planes to their own repos, was
wrong. There is of course no reason to turn them away, if only, there is
a reason to request them to be part of the central Gitorious-Account (as
it is the subject of this thread).

regards,
ManDay